- 7 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded or diced
- 10 oz canned tomatoes with green chilis (Rotel original), do not drain
- 10 3/4 oz 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 4 oz tortilla chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) Mexican blend shredded cheese
Spray a 2-qt baking dish with non-stick spray. Spread a layer of crushed tostitos on the bottom, reserving 1/4 of them for later. Add the chicken. In a separate bowl, stir together the Rotel and the Cream of Chicken Soup. Spread over the chicken. Spread the cheese over the soup mixture. Top with remaining crushed tostitos.
Bake at 425 for 25 minutes or until casserole is heated through and cheese has melted.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
You can adjust this to your family's taste by using mild or hot Rotel or using nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips.