- 4 cup(s) cooked ground beef, 10% fat, brown and drain.
- 1/2 cup(s) onion(s), chopped finely
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mushroom(s), diced
- 1/2 cup(s) bell pepper(s), chopped finely
- 45 oz canned tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup, or three squirts
- 1 tsp italian seasoning, to taste. basil, oregano, garlic salt or powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
Cook ground beef. Drain and set aside. Add olive oil to pan and saute onion, mushroom, and green pepper until tender. Pour the canned tomato sauce into a large sauce pan (dutch oven). Add cooked vegetables, ground beef, seasonings, ketchup. Stir. Bring to a low boil and then simmer until done, stirring occasionally. Serve over cooked pasta. Store in freezer for later use. Makes 10 1-cup servings.